• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

The Annual Last Ride of the Year - Stagecoach RTE

worncog

The 24th annual Last Ride of the Year is scheduled to close out the 2020 riding season on the 30th of December. Find your way over to the Stagecoach Cafe in Stockton Alabama for a plate of home style cookin, a cup of coffee, and a parking stuffed with several hundred of your friends of the Long Distance Riding community.

Hard to say what the weather will be from this distance, but it will be cool, maybe a little wet, but that's part of being a motorcyclist.

A handful of us have committed to meeting at 10:00 am. Gives a fair amount of time to roll in and roll home.

Come on out. And if you can't make it, we will see you somewhere next year.

STAGECOACH CAFE, Stockton - Restaurant Reviews, Photos & Phone Number - Tripadvisor

stagecoach cafe stockton - Bing

Cheers,
Worncog

Wish I could make it, but have to work. Sounds like a great way to close out the year. Y'all have fun and be safe.

Randy & Kurt gonna be there? Hhhmmmm.

I made this event several years ago, it was cold & lots of rain the whole trip down. The rain quit on the return, but was in the 20's when I arrived back in AR.