• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

The Mt Runner Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve and I had a phone conversation, and I sent the ECU off to him. In a different life I ran semi-pro road racing for a few years, and got to personally experience how some tuners work to get your money. I was a little wary but had read several of the positive reviews here. All I REALLY wanted was the MPG increase with a little added fun at the throttle; this bike is a commuter unit right now, more than touring. Wow. Holy cow wow.

In this area we readily have ethanol free 89-91 octane at the pumps, affordably. We also have turbo blue 110 at a local pump. A gallon of THAT magic juice occasionaly gets mixed up in the garage and ends up in the new IKBM. In the racing world you are pushing the envelope of the build, engine vs chassis vs suspension. Once you get the engine at a reliable high end of performance it is pushing the suspension to it's limits, and then you have to reconfigure the suspension build you have......

This tune is just incredible, from my perspective of fully tuned superbikes for the track, but then it happened. I noticed the avg MPG of the bike IS actually going UP!? Great works Sir, hope all is well with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.