• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

The passing of a great Member

OMoaC

It is with heavy heart I would like to report the passing of a very early COG member Don Simone recently. Details are still not fully available but will be posted as soon as I can release. Please keep Don. his lovely wife Anne and his family and friends in your thoughts and hearts. I only had the opportunity to meet Don once on his trip down to Baja in his SXS. He had so many great stories of early COG. We stayed up late at night listening. God speed Don. Enjoy them sweet roads and trails. C U there.

Sorry to hear the news. Only met him once, but was a good guy.
He and his wife {Anne} hosted the first COG National I attended in Montrose Colorado.

See ya on the other side "Cogger"!!

Ride safe, Ted