• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

The SoCal Breakfast Run February 28th

jwh360

The SoCal Sunday Breakfast Run - Sunday February 28th.

Meeting at the Landing Zone Cafe in Lake Elsinore at 8:30 am. Great food! Kickstands up at 9:30 am for great riding through awesome roads to Fallbrook and beyond. Hope to see you there!

Landing Zone Cafe, 19980 Grand Ave, Unit N, Lake Elsinore CA

The SoCal Sunday Breakfast Run - Sunday February 28th.

Meeting at the Landing Zone Cafe in Lake Elsinore at 8:30 am. Great food! Kickstands up at 9:30 am for great riding through awesome roads to Fallbrook and beyond. Hope to see you there!

Landing Zone Cafe, 19980 Grand Ave, Unit N, Lake Elsinore CA
I'm trying to figure out my logistics.
Where will we finish the ride and approximately what time?

I'm trying to figure out my logistics.
Where will we finish the ride and approximately what time?
Hi David, We usually finish the ride near Temecula and we all head home from there. Time wise about 12:30- 1pm. :D

Be safe all:

...HIGH WIND WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY EVENING
THROUGH SUNDAY AFTERNOON...

* WHAT...Northeast winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 60 mph possible. Isolated gusts to 75 mph.

Wind has never slowed us down! We will be a little extra careful. It is still a go for Sunday all! :D

Wonderful ride. There was a fire blowing into rt 71 so I got stuck on the 91 toll road. Made it fast but now toll roads,com says my license plate is not a valid California plate.
Great system.

Wonderful ride. There was a fire blowing into rt 71 so I got stuck on the 91 toll road. Made it fast but now toll roads,com says my license plate is not a valid California plate.
Great system.
It was a great day of riding and spending time with other riders. I will post some pictures later today. Sorry you had some problems with the toll roads. Fun seeing you! :D

Here are some pictures from our Southern California Breakfast Run Event on Sunday! We ended up with 9 skilled riders! Motorcycles ridden included Two Gold Wings, One Africa Twin, Two C10's and 4 C14's! Good breakfast to start and travels on the Ortega Highway, and the country roads with plenty of twisties in De Luz, Fallbrook, Old 395,Tuscany Hills, Grouser and Rice Canyons! A great fun day of riding and hanging out with other riders in Southern California! Let's do it again soon!šŸ˜· :D :cool:(y)

Attachments

• IMG_0635.JPG
    IMG_0635.JPG
    240.1 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0638.JPG
    IMG_0638.JPG
    181.6 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0640.JPG
    IMG_0640.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0645.JPG
    IMG_0645.JPG
    200.6 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0648.JPG
    IMG_0648.JPG
    244.9 KB · Views: 157
Great system.
Fantastic riding with everyone. David, we need to get together and plan the ride in your area. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!