• *READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME* READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * If you are a current COG Member or Forum Subscriber and this is your first visit to our new site and forum, please go to www.concour.org and follow the instructions at the top of the page to activate your account and gain access to your site and forum.
  • READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME* READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • FORUM NAME - If you are a COG member and your user name does not match your name in the old forum, you can request it to be changed. To request a name change, send an email to IT@Concours.org. Include in the email your COG member number, incorrect forum name and correct forum name. Your request will be processed in order of receipt and at volunteer speed.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

The South East has a new AAD for Alabama and Mississippi

ron203

Southeast Area Director
I've been looking for a long time for an AAD for Alabama and Mississippi and I'm pleased to introduce David Hamil as our newest AAD.

David has been a COG member since 2016 and I first met him at either RWTW or Barry's BRR BQ ride in Alabama. Doesn't matter which. David currently rides a 2013 C-14 and has shared a whole slew of his two wheeled adventures with me. He's in Athens, Alabama, west of Huntsville and works mostly from home as a manager in  a computer firm located in Birmingham.  He's been riding 20+ years and has put 72,000 miles on his 2013 C-14, since buying it in 2015, so he gets "out there." 

He's a long distance rider, having been to and ridden the West Coast, circled the entire state of Florida, and ridden to Canada and back. Next on his list he says, is a Saddle Sore 1000, but he also really enjoys the twisties in N.Ala, and Tennessee, too. His wife of 37 years, Marina, escaped from Florida and for the last two years, rides her own bike. 

We're glad to have him! Welcome to the group David.
Ron