• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

They're coming, they're coming, HFRO commemorative T-shirts

ZG/ZN Kim

OK, don't get too excited. But there are gonna be some t-shirts for the 25th anniversary of the HFRO. Put your wallet down for a second though. You will be able to order them from the NC HFRO event site. I think by September 3rd or 4th the link will be in place to order shirts. The shirts will be handed out in Dodgeville,  be there or have someone pick yours up. You will pay for your shirt at the online store.

I have attached a picture of what they will kind of look like. Cost will be roughly $18 for long sleeve, $15 for short sleeve. Shirts will be  Hanes cotton, so decent quality. The T's will be men sizes: S,M,L,XL plus 2XL,3XL and Tall will be a couple bucks extra.

So sit back and do not worry, you can order one, or as many as you want next week. The cutoff date for ordering will be 9/20/19.

So spread the word!

Attachments

• TSHIRT ALT2.jpg
    TSHIRT ALT2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 148
Sorry website is poor, here is the back of the shirt.

Attachments

• TSHIRT ALT3.jpg
    TSHIRT ALT3.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 167
  • TSHIRT ALT2.jpg
    TSHIRT ALT2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 143
Cool, this has been on my radar, now even more reason to make that ride across Iowa and enjoy some Whisky twisties.  :great: :motonoises:

Ahhh soooooooo…  :-[

Down here in South Texas, the Fall Colors are mostly "brown"..  :mad:
  But most some of the cactus is still green..  :great:

Ride safe, Ted

By the way, that is Jeff Kerkow modeling the shirt. He was a little shy, as he would not let me put his head in the photo.

ZG/ZN Kim said:
By the way, that is Jeff Kerkow modeling the shirt. He was a little shy, as he would not let me put his head in the photo.

I think the photo looks better that way...  ;)
    {After all, ya don't want to drive away business}.  :rotflmao:

Ride safe, Ted

Well OK, I presented how the T-shirt was gonna "kind of " look. Well the Wojcik brothers(Mark and Steve) got involved, and let me tell you, the shirt is gonna be  awesome!!! The shirt has been updated, while still keeping with the original concept of HFRO.
The link to the order site may not be available until 9/9 or so. Mark or Steve will let us know when they are ready to go. Keep an eye out though because these are going to be something special.

All right boys and girls, they’re here.  For a limited time only, you can purchase your 25th anniversary Hunt for Red October commemorative T-shirt.  But you have to hurry as the online store will only accept orders through Friday, September 20th.

Short sleeve T-shirts start at $12.95, long sleeve T-shirts at $15.75 ($17.75 for talls), and crewneck sweatshirts at $18.00.  A 5% fee will be added at check out. 

All shirt orders will be online sales only and handled by the vendor using this web address:  https://northcentralconcoursownersgroup.itemorder.com/sale

Your purchase can either be picked up at the HFRO or shipped to your home for an additional charge.  Note, if you elect to have your merchandise shipped to your home, it may not arrive before you leave for the HFRO.  If you order merchandise for delivery to the event and you withdraw from the event or are a no-show, you are responsible for arranging someone to pick it up for you. 

Attachments

• HFRO T-Shirt-Back.jpg
    HFRO T-Shirt-Back.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 151
  • HFRO T-Shirt-Front.jpg
    HFRO T-Shirt-Front.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 142
Wow Mark, I have always had trouble getting the perfect gift for my wife, thanks so much for this shirt, she is gonna love it.
I think they would look good while working in the shop, or going out to dinner. Just a nice looking shirt.
With fall coming the Sweatshirt for under $20 is a steal.
If you have ever attended the HFRO this shirt is something you should have.
Remember time is short, the cutoff date is Sunday 9/22

Shirt is ordered and HFRO registration is complete.  :great:

Looks like I managed to stretch out this riding season much longer than expected.

See you at the Hunt.

Damn'it ordered a shirt for my wife, now my girlfriend wants one too!!!!  :-\

Get  them while they are hot. Time is winding down to get your very own HFRO 25th shirt. Actually the price is very reasonable too.

ZG/ZN Kim said:
Damn'it ordered a shirt for my wife, now my girlfriend wants one too!!!!  :-\

Get  them while they are hot. Time is winding down to get your very own HFRO 25th shirt. Actually the price is very reasonable too.
Cookie said:
Shirt is ordered and HFRO registration is complete.  :great:

Looks like I managed to stretch out this riding season much longer than expected.

See you at the Hunt.
Cookie did you get the shirt that goes with the yoga pants  :rotflmao:
  Kim maybe Cookie can help picking out a shirt that matches your girlfriends yoga pants.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Tundra Tom said:
Mmmm, only 9 are registered for the 25th Anniversary of HFRO.

I'm wondering what the average ratio is of registered to actual participants. In the past it seems like there have always been more showing up at events than showing as registered on this site. I just went back to some pics from 2010 (has it really been 9 years since the last time I went?) and I count about 39 bikes parked at the Don Q. And several out getting beverages, no doubt.

Keith

Attachments

• HFRO 2010 Vanessa.jpg
    HFRO 2010 Vanessa.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 121
  • HFRO 2010 tower lg.jpg
    HFRO 2010 tower lg.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 128
  • HFRO 2010 front lg.jpg
    HFRO 2010 front lg.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 122
  • HFRO 2010 main view lg.jpg
    HFRO 2010 main view lg.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 124
Well, let me just ask... who is going? Randy? Brian? Jeff? Roger? Randy has always been a good lead on the alphabet roads... good pace for me. Y'all departing Friday or Saturday?  I'm just trying to decide now... need to book a room and put it on my calendar soon if going.

Keith

Members can see who has registered on the events calendar page.
Speaking from experience, those that provide food at events like this need forward vision on attendees to plan for food capacity. Not the mention this isn’t a “pay upon arrival” event. This will be catered for the Saturday night dinner. Cheers!

Crashcup said:
Well, let me just ask... who is going? Randy? Brian? Jeff? Roger? Randy has always been a good lead on the alphabet roads... good pace for me. Y'all departing Friday or Saturday?  I'm just trying to decide now... need to book a room and put it on my calendar soon if going.

Keith

I will not be going.  My niece had the audacity to schedule her wedding with checking with me first.

I will not be going.  My niece had the audacity to schedule her wedding with checking with me first.
[/quote]

Kids these days... where's the respect?  ;D

I just got told by the shirt supplier that there has been 25 sales thus far. I know there are more sales pending.
Anyway the cutoff is this Sunday, and I want to let everybody know that these shirts are priced right, I am pretty sure the shirt will be Hanes quality, and there is a ship to  home option. So don't wait too much longer.

Thanks everyone for your interest in the 25th running of the HFRO :beerchug:

Does anyone have any GPX files or printed routes for daily rides back to the Don Q?
I know Dave Mcklurg had some ride sheets at one point. Maybe post as a word document so we can print them ahead of time?

Tundra Tom said:
Does anyone have any GPX files or printed routes for daily rides back to the Don Q?
I know Dave Mcklurg had some ride sheets at one point. Maybe post as a word document so we can print them ahead of time?

I found these from several years back:

Attachments

• HFRO III_Wildcat Mtn-Baraboo Hills Route.zip
    38.2 KB · Views: 114
  • HFRO II - Kickapoo River Route (140 mi.).GPX.zip
    36.5 KB · Views: 112
  • HFRO I - Mississippi River Route (150 mi.).GPX.zip
    37.7 KB · Views: 119
Bummer, I went to order shirt but the website said the sale is no longer.
available. Oh well,  that's what I get for putting it off until the last day.  :))