• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Things are moving along.

I would expect no less from yoose guys........

RPE-L-CIGARLOUNGE-1207-PHOTOA_27858127-1.jpg

In the event calendar is it possible to see how many people have registered for an event and see the attendees list like in the old system?

The registration information from the old system could not be ported over. So in the new system right now, the answer is 0. But it will show them once folks are registering on this new system.

We'll be activating the registrations in the new system calendar events a little later today. We'll get the old numbers from the old site for the hosts soon too.

Hope that answers your question

The registration information from the old system could not be ported over. So in the new system right now, the answer is 0. But it will show them once folks are registering on this new system.

We'll be activating the registrations in the new system calendar events a little later today. We'll get the old numbers from the old site for the hosts soon too.

Hope that answers your question
Thanks for the prompt answer. That is very understandable. It takes a while to work out the details. The new system looks great. You guys did a great job on the migration.

So is it any easier to post pictures now with the new site?

Yes, I couldn't get pictures to post on old site and was also unwilling to go through all the work just to post a picture, but I am able to post on this new site. So if I can any one can. Lol. Rotflmao. I miss the old emojis though. :cry:;)

Seemed pretty easy to me. When you are typing your response, click attachments and find the photo on your computer (or use BBCODE like in the old forum)

Deleted.....better to link to hosted sites.....beats Memberize if only for TSL

I'll put it here: no biggie and probably an easy fix. Under the Forum Info heading, How To....thread. The hyperlinks Seem to be not working. I understand some things might still be happening behind the scenes. The whole site looks great by the way. Congrats and good job guys.

~just saw your reply. I'll give it a couple of days. It's a minor issue IMHO~

@BruceR, We could not make those fixes or changes until after the forum migration was completed. Over time we will reviewing all of the links and other posts to make sure they are relevant to the new forum.

Do I have to create an account for my associate (wife) member? She's not interested.
Also, I looked at the Wild Apricot terms of service. They say they own everything posted, basically.
As I recall when I applied to work at FedEx I signed over my rights to any/every video with me in it forever.
I hope they don't fight over those rights.
Is there anything really important I should know about Canadian law?
P.S. The new forum still lets me post at the bottom of a page when there are more pages of posts I haven't read. Is there any way to make it more obvious that there are unread posts before I post a reply?

Do I have to create an account for my associate (wife) member? She's not interested.
Also, I looked at the Wild Apricot terms of service. They say they own everything posted, basically.
As I recall when I applied to work at FedEx I signed over my rights to any/every video with me in it forever.
I hope they don't fight over those rights.
Is there anything really important I should know about Canadian law?
P.S. The new forum still lets me post at the bottom of a page when there are more pages of posts I haven't read. Is there any way to make it more obvious that there are unread posts before I post a reply?

I believe associates must be added to the membership bundle to be able to get member event pricing.
It is possible the terms of use you reviewed are COG's and not Wild Apricot. Link?
There are user settings to configure forum appearance preferences, and the ability to use the Latest Activity link to see new posts. However, I do not believe there is the ability to further identify or force reading of new posts before allowing you to post.

Large collection of C-10 parts....I see it in the classified c10 forum, but I need to update the information in the post, and cannot find how to do that.

Large collection of C-10 parts....I see it in the classified c10 forum, but I need to update the information in the post, and cannot find how to do that.

You can't edit posts after 30 days at this time. The post was made in April. If send me an email with the changes you would like made I will make them for you. IT@concours.org.

I'm not really sure what terms of service I was looking at but it was part of the registration process AFAIK and it was Wild Apricot, I hadn't reached a good COG page yet. It was one of those agree or get lost things.
I did miss this this sentence that I found just now: "Content provided by Wild Apricot customers on their sites is owned by such customers and similarly protected by applicable laws." This was a few layers down from COG to Wild Apricot and so on.

I'm not really sure what terms of service I was looking at but it was part of the registration process AFAIK and it was Wild Apricot, I hadn't reached a good COG page yet. It was one of those agree or get lost things.
I did miss this this sentence that I found just now: "Content provided by Wild Apricot customers on their sites is owned by such customers and similarly protected by applicable laws." This was a few layers down from COG to Wild Apricot and so on.

Dunno - May have been before one of the tweaks to point those links to COG specific pages