• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Thinking of auctioning this off for OtP funds.

ZXtasy

I created a Kawasaki logo and water-jetted it out of .12 thick Titanium. Bead blasted it matches my 2005 Flat Ti ZX-10 perfectly! It is about 6" x 30", weighs about 2 lbs. Sharp corners make it a perfect garage attack fend off weapon in a pinch.
Start bidding at say, 30.00, shipping will be extra but will depend on where it gets sent in the US.

Attachments

• 20190525_125500.jpg
    20190525_125500.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 208
I like it too I will go $40 and what about the aviation art work  :great:

what about the aviation art work
The line art is my doodles, the framed piece is from a highly talented personal friend and PNW surf art legend, Todd Fisher. toddfischer.net

Bid on folks!

Good question KH. Unless an Admin. has other advice, or in case it breaches some forum protocols I am unaware of, I shall close the bidding Sunday, June 30th 2019 at midnight PST.

That gives a solid month plus for all travelers to get a chance to see it, bid, and support the OtP Thanks for asking.

Well Kawi fans, only 5 days left on the bidding for this one of a kind Titanium testament to your brand loyalty! Can be displayed as is or painted ot match your favorite ride, has tactical edges and corners so doubles as a weapon if your garage is invaded by undesirables. Batteries not included.

You dirty scum sucking lower than whale s$$t sunsabit%es. No I have to go inventory my beer can recycle bag. I'll get back to you. Hope your all happy. The counterweight may have to skip here next pedicure. The sacrifices I make. Them things make deep scratches.

Old Man on a Connie said:
You dirty scum sucking lower than whale s$$t sunsabit%es. No I have to go inventory my beer can recycle bag. I'll get back to you. Hope your all happy. The counterweight may have to skip here next pedicure. The sacrifices I make. Them things make deep scratches.

I know this Russian  And he has taught me a valuable lesson for life  I use this mind set daily          ' F The Poor ' :beerchug: :)

Alright. We had a family meeting. Auggie the cogger doggie will give up kibbles and bits for a week. The counterweight will sacrifice high end toe nail polish. I will sacrifice my trash digging on the way to work. We will go 95. Hope everyone appreciates the sacrifice.  :)) Recycle rates ain't what they used to be.

Just remember, every penny of your bid/donation goes to the COG OtP fund that will aid some deserving member to buy beer on his adventure! Give generously.... :))

Being old and retired {ie: on a budget}, I ain't in the biddin',
    but I'll contribute an extra $20 to the pot,,,
        "and" I'll bring some gen-U-ine TeXaS Beer {Shiner Bock} to the National fer ("me") and that "someone" .

Anyone else wanna contribute???

Ride safe, Ted

connie_rider said:
Being old and retired {ie: on a budget}, I ain't in the biddin',
    but I'll contribute an extra $20 to the pot,,,
        "and" I'll bring some gen-U-ine TeXaS Beer {Shiner Bock} to the National fer ("me") and that "someone" .

Anyone else wanna contribute???

Ride safe, Ted

I do not believe I have ever tried this supposedly tasty beverage. I will go a Benjamin  If I can partake in this tasty endeavor  Ted

I hadn't thought about bringing a TeXaS Shiner for everyone that adds to the Auction Kitty.  :-[
  But yea,, I'll do that for anyone that contributes $20 or better on this auction, plus multi to the Winner...

Ride safe, Ted

PS: "Supposedly" tasty beverage??
              Yer gonna like it.  :nananana:

connie_rider said:
I hadn't thought about bringing a TeXaS Shiner for everyone that adds to the Auction Kitty.  :-[
  But yea,, I'll do that for anyone that contributes $20 or better on this auction...

Ride safe, Ted

PS: "Supposedly" tasty beverage??
              Yer gonna like it.  :nananana:

SOLD  100$ and deal

Auggie the Cogger doggie tapped out. He sez I need my kibblze 'cause the Old Man is a cheap skate. Can't argue that. Bless you all for your fun and donations.  :great: :beerchug:

Ding ding ding, looks like winner winner chicken dinner goes to Pittsburgh Clem, no relation to Yosemite Sam I am told.

Damhick. Beat down again.  :truce: Don send over to paypal OTP.USA.com and once rec'd I'll send a message over to release the prize. Good on ya both for having some fun (at Ted's expense mostly). You folks are the bestest and this club friggen ROCKS! Looking forward to the ice cold Bocks ( and mayhap some of the cuzzin's squeezin's)  ;)

Err; I hadn't thought about bringing a TeXaS Shiner for everyone that adds to the Auction Kitty. 
        But yea,, I'll do that for anyone that "contributes" $20 or better on this auction, plus multi to the Winner...

So far, the "contributors to this auction" are me and Pittsburgh_Clem…
Hint/Hint!!!!    ;)

Ride safe, Ted

Here it is...ready to tape up and send, just need an address and donation confirmation  :)

Attachments

• 20190704_113604.jpg
    20190704_113604.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 104