• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

This might count

Pathfinders

Tricycle
I had the tank off, side boxes off and front tire off. Had the tank resting on a set of bar stools next to the bike with the front forks on jack stands. I dropped a wrench and when I went to pick it up knocked the tank off the stools and backed into the bike. Over it went, tank was full of gas, nice dent that my tank bag will cover. No damage to the bike as I fought to ease it down.  :-[ :-[ :-[

RoyG said:
I had the tank off, side boxes off and front tire off. Had the tank resting on a set of bar stools next to the bike with the front forks on jack stands. I dropped a wrench and when I went to pick it up knocked the tank off the stools and backed into the bike. Over it went, tank was full of gas, nice dent that my tank bag will cover. No damage to the bike as I fought to ease it down.  :-[ :-[ :-[

YOU TOO!!! :'(