• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Those lil' light bulbs...

Rushfan Greg

Hey guys. A couple of questions about those little lights at the nose of the bike. What is the part number and is an amber color available?

Thank you in advance,
Rf G

Hey guys. A couple of questions about those little lights at the nose of the bike. What is the part number and is an amber color available?

Thank you in advance,
Rf G
Sorry I can't help you with the part number but I know they do come in amber color because that's what color mine are. I bought the bike with them already installed with the amber colored ones. I guess I did answer half your question. Lol

Sorry I can't help you with the part number but I know they do come in amber color because that's what color mine are. I bought the bike with them already installed with the amber colored ones. I guess I did answer half your question. Lol

Thank you. I'll start w/Cycle Gear this weekend.

All bulbs can be swapped to leds, less draw as well

Some of them are directional, so if it does not work, unplug it and turn it around

I thought LED lights caused resistance and possible problems? So, it's a simple LED install without resisters?

I’ve got the pathfinders up front. I got the switchbacks for the front signals on amazon. I converted the rear signals and tail/brake light to all red running lights. I added Whelen LIN 3 red lights on each side of the license plate to function as brake/turn lights.

This was before I converted the brake light to a running light.

92122060-8-AFE-4-EB0-9-E08-8909-F1-DB4758.jpg

The little lights between the headlights referred to as "city lights". I replaced the stock ones with LED versions from PATHFINDER that didn't seem to last very long and were expensive. Bought a package with 2 made by Sylvania Superbrite LED's for $21 at my local Auto Zone store. They are just as bright, less money and I can pick them up just anywhere. Keep in mind when you plug them in if they don't light up, remove and rotate 90 deg. LED's are polarized.