• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Three Pass Blast 2022

I'm seeing indications that Cliff Droppers may be closed tomorrow. Who knew?
As an alternate lunch destination, I think the 'Blue Spruce Saloon and Diner', just up the street, looks like a good second choice.
I tried calling Cliff Droppers several times today but no joy.
The rumors may be true....

Thanks for leading this ride Mike. It was a great day (other than the flat tire part.)

I hope you got the bike home safely Dan - it was still in Greenwater when we rode by on our way home.

Andy

Yes, thanks Mike it was a good ride for almost all of us. It was nice to see you again Dan, I wish you could have been there for the whole day.

Any ride where everyone arrives home safe and sound is a good ride. I spoke with Dan today. He had some minor complications with his motorcycle trailer, but the short version is that he did get his bike back to his place yesterday.

Oh Brother!
Returning with van and flatbed MC trailer got back as far as Enumclaw and trailer had a flat tire. No spare. 15 yrs and now a flat tire. Old tires.
Returned home to get utility trailer. Got back to Enumscratch and did not have the MC key. Must pulled put of pocket when fished out the van keys. (later found it on shop floor)
So a good samaritan offered to help push the bike. He returned in a few min with a friend and we pushed it around and onto the trailer.
So got the bike home.
Now it is Monday and still waiting for the tow to get the trailer home.
So no damage other than a damaged tire (6k mi on tire) and everyone made it home safely.
Thanks to all of the rider group that helped me thru the efforts to inflate the tire!

Mike, thanks for taking the lead on this ride. We had rain (drizzle), sun and adversity without any crashes. All in all, a good day.