• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Throttlemeister bar ends (SOLD)

Sparkie

I have a pair of the heavy smooth finish bar ends. These are in great condition. Includes all hardware and some shims. I used these on my C-10. $75. Thanks, Mark

Is this the cruise control or just bar ends?
Sorry if this is a dumb question, I am not familiar with the product.

This is the throttlemeister throttle lock assembly. I don't call it a cruise control really. My FJR has a real cruise control which works better, but that's a whole different setup from the factory. Throttlemeister works by adding resistance to the throttle assembly and holding the throttle in one position so you can relax your grip and take your hand off the bars if desired. It helps on long rides. You can always manually close the throttle quickly if needed.  Mark