• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Throttlemeister Cruise Control

briansroy

Big Wheel
I have a brand new (in the box) Throttlemeister cruise control.  Black Finish / Heavy Weight.  Part # FH & AK1-H. 
I bought this and totaled my Connie the day before it arrived in the mail.  Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Please post a price and if it includes shipping.

Thanks.

The price is $100 and includes shipping,  I paid $140 for it because it has the black finish to match the stock bar end weights

Hey Brian, Sorry for your loss. I am interested if you still have them.
doug

e-mail is dougnkitty@juno.com

Hey Taliesin.. I went ahead and picked those up. New as advertised and currently being well used.. Sorry for your loss as well.. Hope you come across another set here shortly they are a real hand/wrist saver and allows for intermittant 2 hand use at decent speeds. Highly recommended! Brian was a joy and he had them at my house a couple of days before my check got to him. If he puts anything back up for sale, I can say he is a pleasure to work with!  :))
And thanks again Brian!

Thanks for the reply.  I need to pick up a set before a ride to Seattle I'm hoping to do in the Summer.  :)  I'll surely keep my eye out.

Your Welcome.... glad to help! I am a bit suprised it is still up on the board.  :-\
While I really enjoy, recommend and appreciate the T-meister  :D I thought I would throw out another highly recommended product offered by Murphs Kits. Many have been using it here on the forum and if you have the funds for the added expence (I didn't) at 170.00 it is very highly rated and technically supported by many on the forum. It is the actual cruise control kit discontinued by Audiovox and resurected in kit form by Murph. The link is below.

http://www.murphskits.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=422

Good luck in your prep for your upcoming adventure!  8) Oh.. and as reccomended by many. Freeze your credit card in the icebox beofe hitting Murph's site! :p but happy hunting!
doug

Man, I do love that site. Bought a couple of things from Murph already.

I have looked at that cruise control, and if I had the extra cash, I'd do it. definitely seems like a more difficult install, but the features look very nice.

Something I will certainly consider.

I have a throttle meister as well. Mine is silver and not black. Comes with free road rash. I would take $75 for it. good if your bike isn't a show queen.