• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Throw back Tuesday

jim snyder

Yeah I know it's supposed to be throw back Thursday but I got bored. This was my baby back in the late 80's and early 90's. Not what you would call a sport tourer but she sure would scream in a straight line. Best time was 9.60 @ 140 mph.

Attachments

• edited_20151007_195921.jpg
    edited_20151007_195921.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 170
That tripple is MUCHO cool Jim. I came oh-so-close to buying one in the late 90's. It was set up very similarly but with a (claimed) big bore kit, porting (claimed) and pipes (obvious)... lol. I missed out on buying it by about 45 minutes. Oh well.
Looks like it was a blast. Thanks for posting the pic.

txfatboy said:
That tripple is MUCHO cool Jim. I came oh-so-close to buying one in the late 90's. It was set up very similarly but with a (claimed) big bore kit, porting (claimed) and pipes (obvious)... lol. I missed out on buying it by about 45 minutes. Oh well.
Looks like it was a blast. Thanks for posting the pic.

Mine was bored to 796cc. The cylinders were ported by Fast by Gast. And she had the sidewinder exhaust chambers, 38mm carbs, air shifter, and 7" rear tire. I built the entire thing myself, that was the most satisfying part.