• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Time for the Christmas Special!

Hey Steve, eta on the full Delk system tune? Runs great with the AreaP flash but maybe a bit rich, can back fire if loaded up then closed. Fuel mileage isnt terrible but not what I'm seeing other guys report at all, 35-40.

Hey Steve,

Anything for those of us who got the MR (prior to the MRP being available) that would like to go to the MRP?

No complaint with the MR at all, but.....    :motonoises: :motonoises:    ;D

Thanks.

Leo

MtnRider said:
Hey Steve,

Anything for those of us who got the MR (prior to the MRP being available) that would like to go to the MRP?

No complaint with the MR at all, but.....    :motonoises: :motonoises:    ;D

Thanks.

Leo

check the link in his post;
he will upgrade for a reduced price....

" UPGRADES AND EXCHANGES - Due to improved access to various tools in and out of the ECU, and my unrelenting drive to offer the best tuning a c-14 owner can get, my current flashes are the best I have ever produced. Remember that industry wide this is an evolving art... stay current or be left in the dust. As in all the years past, my flashes are at the forefront of c-14 tuning.
  ---- Upgrades ----  75.00 US, which includes shipping.
  ----Exchanges ---- If you purchase either Mountain Runner / Mountain Runner Premium and would like to change to the Hammer / full area P or vice versa, I will do this free 1 time, just pay shipping (25.00 US)"