• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Tip Over Bars New Stock at Murph's kits

BigMike

Just bought some Tip Over Bars from Murph's Kits

They ran a batch for the 1000 cc Concours
in Aug. 2019 .

contact oscar@murphskits.com

With luck they will be able t fill my back-order -- wonder if I should be a pest and ping them, or just assume they'll fill all the back orders -- everything else they have in stock shows up as fast as Amazon (I think I'll just wait a bit and see).

DC

as far as I know all back orders have been filled, you should have received an email with the tracking info .. if not drop a note to the store please

Murph

Murph said:
you should have received an email with the tracking info ..

Yes I did and Thanks -- just did't know what was in the package since I seem to find something to order off your site ever few days ...  ;)