• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Tip over/crash bars - where?

Checked out the t-rex product, currently out-of-stock at $209. Anyone know if that includes front and back or just front? The video shows an EZ install, just bolt-on. I'm in, anyone know if they will restock soon?

The price you show for the Trex's is for the fronts only. They are currently out of stock for the 2010 and up. I spoke with them last week. They quoted a 6-8 week timeframe before they get more.

By the way, I have more a lot more interest in these now.  After a soft tip over, I cracked my left side fairing.  In looking foe one, this was on B/O until late October 2020, and it didn’t seem like it was 100% sure that they’d make more.  I live in VA and found the part in WA.  I think I may have gotten the last one in the USA.

And thanks for the feedback on where to find the bars!

MATTGARR57 said:
By the way, I have more a lot more interest in these now.  After a soft tip over, I cracked my left side fairing.  In looking foe one, this was on B/O until late October 2020, and it didn’t seem like it was 100% sure that they’d make more.  I live in VA and found the part in WA.  I think I may have gotten the last one in the USA.

And thanks for the feedback on where to find the bars!
Understood. Engine/crash bars is typically one of the first things I put on a bike after getting one, although not an exciting item to purchase. They have saved my bike from several soft tip-overs I've had. Hope you find what you're looking for soon.