• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Tire Changes in Jville FL

xKLR

Training Wheels
Anyone in Jville FL have a tire changer? When I lived in Raleigh, NC I was part owner of two changers, and was able to mount my own tires. Now that I'm in FL that access is gone.

If there's enough COGers nearby that are interested, I'd be willing to go in on a No-Mar.

I have the Harbor Freight one, but it isn't mounted to anything.

I've just used Cycle Gear, as they have reasonable pricing and 'lifetime' balancing of the tire.

There are also a couple of non-chain shops that do mounting for a reasonable fee.

There is a guy on ADV in Fruit Cove, St Johns, who has a HF mounted in his garage, but I'm not sure what he wants in exchange for its use.