• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Tire shopping for Ninja 250

Bud

I just bought an 09 Ninja 250 that has been living in my garage for quite a while. It needs tires so I started shopping. Going with Shinko SR740 rear and Shinko SR741 front. Chap moto is hard to beat, but to my surprise, I did this time. Here's what I found. Guess where I bought them.

110/70/17 Shinko SR740 Front
130/70/17 Shinko SR741 Rear
Chap moto 180.91
Rocky Mtn ATV 193.65
Dennis Kirk 199.83
Revzilla 181.67
American Moto Tire 163.57

All prices include shipping and tax

I have been buying tires from AMT for years. Shipping is very quick; prices are good & never any problem with them.

Reactions: Bud
Good deal! Will keep them in mind whenever I get tires for the '82 KZ550A, not sure if they still make them but it uses the same tire front and rear, you just change the direction of the tire on the rim.