• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Tires

I've never heard of this brand
Their webpage sure makes them sound nice thou, must have good writers on staff!
Nick

They are very popular with the ADV crowd as they make a huge selection of off-road and tarmac tires for the dual sport groups.. Been around a long time. Interesting they now have a ST tire. Give it a try and let us know what ya think!  :beerchug:

I have run Mitas on V-Strom & was very happy with them. Made a 10,000 mile round trip to Alaska on 50/50 knobby tires with 75% being pavement, still had some tread on return. Handled very well on pavement.  :)

Had no idea they made  S/T tires, I will definitely be trying a set when I use up the 3 sets I already have on the shelf.

Just Cliff said:
I have run Mitas on V-Strom & was very happy with them. Made a 10,000 mile round trip to Alaska on 50/50 knobby tires with 75% being pavement, still had some tread on return. Handled very well on pavement.  :)

Had no idea they made  S/T tires, I will definitely be trying a set when I use up the 3 sets I already have on the shelf.
I think they just started producing them.