• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Tires

Daboo

Tire prices are current as of today.  Sizes are for my bike, not a Connie but it should give you a good idea.  Note, one of the rebates expires in 9 days.

so-what's-the-best-brandmodel-tires-for-the-c10

Chris

Good INfo!
Thanks Daboo.

I put a Dunlop RS3 about 1000 miles ago, and like them so far.
the edges get good and sticky on the RS3 after a spirited jaunt through the twisties.

Not an extreme difference in handling characteristics between these and the Angel GT's for me, but time will tell.

I have been playing with tire pressures, and have gone as low as 36 front and rear.

gr

I wonder what the manufacture date is on the tires.  Sometimes they are deeply discounted due to being borderline old. Should check before buying....