• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

TPMS

davmac178

I know I read a tec post a while back about changing batteries in the sensors , at $250.00 plus each for new sensors I would like to just try new batteries, Anybody that can steer me to that post would be greatly appreciated . email me @ davmac178@yahoo.com ( Member #2991 )

Davmac, did u get any answers to ur question. If not contact fred harmon. Or just do a search for tpms batts...fred will replace the batts and has a quick turnaround..

If your bike is newer than a 2010, the batteries are tough to change. IIRC Fred quit working on the newer ones.

If your bike is newer than a 2010, the batteries are tough to change. IIRC Fred quit working on the newer ones.
You're correct. I can't find the post, but Fred posted something to that effect a while back. It is worth checking to see if you have the potted ones (can't replace the battery) or original (can change the battery). Also, you might find some older sensors on ebay and a cogger near you with a KDS system to program them to your bike. I don't see where you're from but there are coggers out there that have a KDS system and will help.