• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Trying to sell a 2021 Kawasaki Concours 14

tagraham601230

Hi all, I am trying to sell my 2021 Concours 14. It has only 1400 miles, is all stock and is in pristine condition. No stone chips or marks on the lower front fairing and has never been ridden in the rain or dropped. I have used 93 octane non-ethanol fuel since new. Oil and filter changed at 600 miles with Amsoil 10w-40 full synthetic and Kawasaki brand filter. Final drive oil also changed at that time with Kawasaki 80w-90 gear oil. Warranty expires 6/7/24 and I have the title in hand. You wont find a bike in better shape ! $14,500 email tagraham60@comcast.net

thanks I wasnt sure posting here would work since I have the trial offer. I will add pics now
Welp, as a Trial Member you can't upload pics - you can only link the them using bbcode

Some instructions at the bottom of the first post here

Welp, as a Trial Member you can't upload pics - you can only link the them using bbcode

Some instructions at the bottom of the first post here
thanks but it is still not letting me load pictures. I upload them then when I hit reply they dissappear !

You're not uploading pics. You're linking to the pics on Google photos or other photo website. If nothing else, you can create a photo album on one of the sites mentioned and post a link to the album. HTH