• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Tulsa Area Day Ride Sunday!!!

dennyd

I’ve been wanting to get out for a ride and the forecast for Sunday looks extremely favorable.  Meet up at the QT east of Tulsa at 412 and 165.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/QuikTrip/@36.1614857,-95.8023377,16.17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x327bff485e1c94ea!8m2!3d36.1610221!4d-95.793424?hl=en

Be gassed up and ready to go with kick stands up at 08:00.  Meander up to Jay, grab a bite to eat at Nana’s, swap some stories.  Decide whether to continue on or meander back. 

This is cross posted to the Concours Owners Group and MSTA.

Hope to see ya soon!

Thanks,
  Denny

I hate to say this but I'm out tomorrow.  Getting the bike ready I found a nail in my back tire.  Brand new flipping tire. 

Maybe next time,
  Denny