• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

upgraded membership

DB 56

Tricycle
  Over the last five years this forum has been a wealth of information. :great:
Five years ago I was given charge of a 2002 ZG1000 that had been parked in a carport, covered with a tarp and neglected for 8 years. You can well imagine the issues I found. Rusty fuel tank, wiring issues, dirty carbs, stiff throttle and choke cables, faulty jbox and on and on. :(
I new absolutely nothing about this bike.
Then I found this forum. I found a wealth of information but most of all I found a bunch of guys, a few in particular, willing to take the time and share their knowledge to help bring a connie novice up to speed. Every Issue I encountered I was able to resolve by tapping the knowledge found here.
Thanks for a great site and a great bunch of guys. ;D

Dave I found this group after acquiring a 2005 C-10 it was in pretty rough shape also. Today the 05 is a pretty nice bike although multiple colors it rides nice. I liked the bike enough that I went out and bought a new 2016 C-14.
I have found that as good as these bikes are the people here are even better if you can swing it try and make the Sisters ride. I don't  know where you live but there are three of us leaving from Charlie's Cafe in Enumclaw Friday morning, we will be meeting for breakfast there at 8:00 if that works for you.

db56 said:
Thanks for the invite. I work saturdays and have too much on my plate at the moment.
Maybe next time? Keep your eye on the calendar and if you're in the South Sounds area and feel like taking a rip shoot me a PM maybe I'll be free and wanting to get in the wind as well.