• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Used OEM exhaust, FREE just pay S&H.

kilo9

I have a OEM exhaust for a 2012 C14, may fit other year models, I dont know.. It has 37210 miles on it. I switched it out in Jan. of 2019 with an Akrapovic exhaust. Sold my bike. The buyer flew in to pick up the bike and couldnt take it with him and didnt want it. Hate to just throw it away if someone can use it. Its wrapped up in bubble wrap in my garage. I will hold onto it for 2 weeks from the date of this post. PM me if you are interested. Be safe.

Too bad we're 3000 miles apart because I actually want an OEM exhaust instead of this 2 Bros black series on my 2011.

Edit: If you have any idea what shipping would cost to SoCal, I just might take it depending on the freight cost.

Thanks!

I dont know. I would need a zip code and would need to take it in to get a cost.
I dont imagine it would be cheap but I can check if you think it would be worth the cost. I'm going to guess north of 200. Just a guess. I havnt even priced a new one.

Too bad we're 3000 miles apart because I actually want an OEM exhaust instead of this 2 Bros black series on my 2011.

Edit: If you have any idea what shipping would cost to SoCal, I just might take it depending on the freight cost.

Thanks!

I am interested in the 2 Bros black series exhaust for my 2010 Connie. I have a slip on right now. I am here in Socal... Murrieta.

^^^ Not to thread-jack, but I replied to this thread due to wanting an OEM system. I'm not specifically interested in selling my 2Bros with no direct replacement immediately available.

I'll keep your interest in mind.

Back on topic:
kilo, it's my opinion that asking you to lug that bazooka to the Post Office/UPS/etc is way too inconvenient and time consuming, just to give it away. I'd like to have it, but it weighs too much to send out economically!

Yeah, to CA. it would probably be a bit high. But an OEM compete muffler lists for $1,065.35 on Revzilla! So I dont know. I'd do it if you think it may be worth it. Hate to just deep six it. I have no idea what it would cost. Couldnt even guess. šŸ˜¶ I'll hang onto it till the 21st.