• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Vance Hines "Big Shots Long"

Stevewfl

Selling this mint condition full system exhaust.  Fits standard Hardly-Ableson softails 2012-2017  $450 firm.

Going with the long fishtails for a more old school look

the pic of the red bike shows the exhaust on my bike as it is today.

Attachments

• ex3.JPG
    ex3.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 84
  • ex1.jpg
    ex1.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 116
Hey Steve,

Those won't fit my wife's Dyna but thought I'd ask...
How the sound level on those?
I've got to find some quieter pipes, must keep the peace in the neighborhood...

Camper Dave said:
Hey Steve,

Those won't fit my wife's Dyna but thought I'd ask...
How the sound level on those?
I've got to find some quieter pipes, must keep the peace in the neighborhood...

They come with baffles, but those are to tune the pipes to the bike. They're straight through, and fairly quiet when you're easy and LOUD when you romp on it.  They make optional "quiet baffles" to go with them that cut the sound by 3dB (half), but i haven't had the need to go that route  ;D

cra-z1000 said:
Damn nice ride Steve . If I was to buy a Harley , that model would be my choice .  :motonoises:

Thank you very much sir!  It gets almost "too much" attention, and polishing it is a 4 hour affair  :eek: ;D :beerchug:

stevewfl said:
Selling this mint condition full system exhaust.  Fits standard Hardly-Ableson softails 2012-2017  $450 firm.

Maybe a set of mini apes?

gPink said:
stevewfl said:

16" wild 1 apes are going on, probably next week.  Not mini by any standards, but not up in the sky either. just enough for comfort and old school appearance  ;D

stevewfl said:
gPink said:
stevewfl said:

16" wild 1 apes are going on, probably next week.  Not mini by any standards, but not up in the sky either. just enough for comfort and old school appearance  ;D

come on!  go big or go home!  :D :D :D

what you need next is my sidecar to go on it!  :D