• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Vegas area meet and eat?

OMoaC

In my short travels with the COG I've had the honor and pleasure to meet Postrucks, Bopiii and Jetstr01 from the Vegas area. Yes I'm looking at you. Here's what I'm thinkin. Next Sat. (April 21) meet railroad pass between 8 and 8:30. Into Searchlight for Bfast. Head west to the 15 through nipton on the 164 (great little Joshua tree forrest road). Back east on the 15 to Jean and up to the Bar at goodsprings (lunch and history) and home. Should be back around 1 in the afternoon. Caffeine man, you healthy? Anyone up for it? Shout out. This could be a day ride from Nor AZ.:motonoises:

Old Man ONA C,

I'm good for next Saturday.  Need to know if railroad pass is past Millers, 600 yards on the left, then 2 1/2 miles down to the split oak tree next to jr's red wagon.  Seriously, need a smoke signal to the rally point.

Yer on J. 93/95/515 south from hendo. www.railroadpass.com/ If you see the 2 big white rocks and the rusty chevy on the right you went to far. :)) Your other zoomie buddies are welcome as well. CU there?

Bump. Postrucks is OOT. Bopiii may have domestic chores. Jetsetr01 sounds like he's in. Any other Vegas riders up for Bfast and some asphalt? Weather's gettin' hot hot. :motonoises:

Alas, not quite healthy yet, I've had a cold all week.  Bike's not quite ready yet either, still installing the Heli bars.  Gotta glue the left side grip on.  This weekend will be my short test ride weekend, see what an hour or so ride does to the shoulder, then maybe next weekend for a longer ride.

Cman, Hit the hump 'n if your good keep heading west and we'll hook up. :) Looking forward to meeting you, Make sure your good before stretching it. I PM'd you. You get it?

Yes, PM reply sent.  Can't shake this virus, so if I do anything, it'll be to Shoshone and back, just "calibrate" the bar position.  I'll hook up with you soon...

Got it Cman and get better. Might be planning a wrench day for jetsetr01's C10. He has a snivelly Oring. I'll keep you posted.  :beerchug: