• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ventura Lightguard Headlight Protectors - SOLD

GRR125

Selling a set of Ventura Lightguard headlight cover/protectors. These are brand-new, never installed clear acrylic, shaped covers that mount over the stock headlights to protect against damage from flying rocks, stones and other stuff. They mount using small velcro buttons, which allow them to be removed for cleaning.

These would be useful for someone that travels on unpaved, rough, dirty or construction roads a lot.

From Ventura:
"Developed from the need to protect the elaborate and expensive headlight systems fitted to modern motorcycles VENTURA brings you a product that will not only help save you the expense of replacing broken headlights but will also ensure that the chances of being stranded on a lonely highway at night are minimal."
"VENTURA Light-Guards are manufactured from high quality, impact resistant space age Zykalon CS(tm), are economically priced, can be fitted in seconds and look really great on your bike."

I included a stock photo of them installed on a C14.

$65 shipped.

20210701_110422b.jpg
Capture.JPG

Just a quick and sincere plug. I bought my C-14 with a set of these on it and they are well worth the seller's asking price. My windshield and front fairing have seen better days due to road debris, but her lenses are just fine! (y) Several times last year these things saved my headlight lenses due to all the gravel trucks and haulers going to and from the cement plant I pass on my daily commute. Stone and rock impacts on my commute has cost me three windshields on my car thanks to those damn trucks with their uncovered loads! (very illegal, but no one enforces it) Yet my Connie's glass is just fine!

Last edited: