• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Vintage 2011 COG National Banner Up For Grabs

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
I'm bringing the 2011 Green Mountain National Rally banner. I thought someone may want it as garage decoration before it gets deep six. I'll put it up for grabs to the first NE member to ask for it here or at the rally up to Monday. After that it is fair game for anyone.  Find me and just ask for it.

S Smith said:
I'm bringing the 2011 Green Mountain National Rally banner. I thought someone may want it as garage decoration before it gets deep six. I'll put it up for grabs to the first NE member to ask for it here or at the rally up to Monday. After that it is fair game for anyone.  Find me and just ask for it.

ME-ME-ME-ME.....
be there Sunday...

I'll even buy you a beer, after the bikes are parked, and keys put away... :great: :beerchug:

Pittsburgh_Clem said:
Since MOB cant read 
ME ME ME  A North East Concours Owners Group Member  :beerchug: :great:

I'll put it up for grabs to the first NE member to ask for it here

Thanks Steve

Pittsburgh_Clem said:
Since MOB cant read 

and here I thought I could slip that one by, after all the years I WAS a N/e'r, and on that rally team...(prior to 2011). damn.

no respect around here, can't get no respect.... I tell ya.. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :nananana: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

source.gif

MAN OF BLUES said:
Pittsburgh_Clem said:
Since MOB cant read 

and here I thought I could slip that one by, after all the years I WAS a N/e'r, and on that rally team...(prior to 2011). damn.

no respect around here, can't get no respect.... I tell ya.. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :nananana: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

source.gif

All good MOB/Dangerfield  Look forward to meeting you finally

same here Don,
I'm much more fun than jason.. I don't whine as much as he does.. and, I'm much better looking.. Make sure he brings his "Speedo" and models it at the pool..  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I'll be wearing Baggies..  :great: :great: :great: :great: