• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Virus: Travel restrictions listed by state

Tour1

Driving and Travel Restrictions Across the United States https://nyti.ms/2Xsxg8C

NY Times is allowing non-subscribers to view Covid-19 articles during the crisis.  Today the list is for April 10, 2020. I hope we get back to normal soon.

I put this here instead of Ride Time because most sit-down accomodations are closed and this would seriously affect motorcycle riders.

That was my thought as well.  There are multiple regional rallies already going on in different parts of the country (or were).  I had my schedule set up to go from one to the other.  Leaving it up to the individual to decide what to join into, keeps it less complicated.

Chris

I am considering making a trip...    With the cancellation of so many events, I am considering venturing out solo.    I have some apprehension, so I will definitely alter may normal routine.  Solo camping, eating food I brought along, extra hand washing, etc...   

we just got back from a weekend get together.  we brought 90% of the food.  had spray hand sanitizer, went to grocery store w/mask on.  we cooked the food at motel.  social distancing while we ate, and chatted.  it was only a small group.  we had a bit of rain, a ride and a good time was had by all.

Iron Horse Motorcycle Campground and Blue Ridge Motorcycle campground are both open, don't know about Two Wheels Only.