• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Volcano Ride T-shirts

charlie gary

"Special" Assistant to the NWAD
We don't normally do shirts for day rides, but this year we will be experiencing the 25th annual Volcano Ride. If I can twist Harry Martin's arm hard enough to cry uncle and do a design for a shirt, how many people would want one?

Okay folks. Here it is. I wanted to deliver this sooner but life got in the way.
I have not proofed these as it will take more time. I'm hoping that if you order a shirt now, it will arrive in time AND LOOK GOOD. I don't know.
Prices slashed to the bone. Order at your own risk. This is an experiment in my opinion thanks to life's hurdles.

20percent COG Volcan Ride tShirt.jpg

Poor mock-up image

mockup.png

Here is the link

If you order one and if it arrives too late, well you can always brag about how you survived the ride and out-ran the hot lava. I been on the ride once decades ago and it is very scenic.

LOL...Getting rich quick here with 3 orders. My shirt already shipped. Can't wait to see it. I think this POD shop may work out and they are fast to respond. When Charlie announced the ride, the idea popped into my head right away. I'm still hoping I can make it.

Harry, I hope you can make it, but I do feel compelled to tell you it's not the same route you rode before. FS25 and FS90 on the east side of Mt. St. Helens were epic rides in their day, but the lack of maintenance thanks to political stuff I won't get into here has left them in terrible shape. I scouted the route a couple of years ago to see if things had improved, and twice I had to backtrack to retrieve my cooler that had been bounced out of the bungees and off the seat. These days we go to the North side of the mountain on roads that get maintained, and after lunch look for entertaining roads to ride.

My shirt arrived. Not bad for POD. I should have ordered a large as this medium really shows off my bulging muscles and spare tire.

Faster than I expected. I expect I will do all my shirts with this company from now on.
Thanks for being the person who took on the work of designing the artwork and setting up the source for the shirts. It was a very easy process since I didn't spend hours dithering over all the choices I could have made regarding which color of which style shirt I wanted. Payment was easy, and shipping was fast. I got mine on Wednesday. This morning I saw it was washed and stuffed into my t-shirt drawer, ready for next Saturday,
:cool: