• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

VOSLA Headlamp bulbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bxrbob

These are made in Germany and had been available from a company named CandlePower in MD. Unfortunately they sold the business to a new owner who then passed away. I found a new seller through EBAY who lives 45 minutes from me in New Hampshire so we met up the other day.
The VOSLA is a German company who make an H7 55W plus 100 putting out 1600 lumens. The designation had been PX26d from Vosla
He also has contracted with VOSLA directly to build an H(9bulb on an H7 base which has output of 2100 lumens. The tip of the bulb has also been tinted to look like a low beam.
I met him and purchased 2 of the 55W H7 bulbs and he had the 65W with him to show me. He offered to let me take them and pay later but I did not take his offer ( my bad)

Below is the most recent message from our EBAY email exchange.
"Here is the link for those 2100lm h7’s. They replace the discontinued OSRAM 64217’s

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174650028739

The ones in your bike are 1600lm, These are 2100lm (but shorter lifetime). In your bike you will get a few years out of them for sure."

Status
Not open for further replies.