• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Want to buy Factory Service Manual for 2006 C10

ONOBob

An 80' / 90s version Clymer manual came with my 2006. I know they didn't change much up thru 2006
But I'd like to have factory manual to compliment it.
Best Regards
Bob

Hey Bob, sold my c-10 last year and think I have the service manual tucked away somewhere. I will look at home tonight.

Great!. No hurry. If you find it I will gladly pay you for it. I plan on keeping this 06 of mine for a while
Best Regards
Bob

Hi Bob. See pictures of the Oxford Heaterz heated grips and the service manual which is, admittedly, well used let's say. I can't figure how to send you a PM on this new COG system so PM me and we can make arrangements for me to send both out to you.

Attachments

• Oxford Heaterz heated grips.jpg
    Oxford Heaterz heated grips.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 108
  • service manual Concours.jpg
    service manual Concours.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 109