• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WANTED: 1994 or 1995 C-10 upper headlight fairing in mint condition

KentRay

I am looking for a 1994 or 1995 C-10 upper headlight fairing in mint condition, no cracks or scratches. Please respond if you have one available or if you have any suggestions where I can find one. Thanks!!

Respond here or contact me directly at 405-743-9441 (call or text).

Last edited:
Is there a reason ur looking for those specific years. If i remember my c10 anatomy arent they all the same?

Thanks for the information.
I'm trying to find the '94/'95 first because that is the color of my bike. I was hoping to find a replacement in that color because mine has a crack in it. If I can't find one, then I may start looking at different years and get it painted to match.

Thanks for the information.
I'm trying to find the '94/'95 first because that is the color of my bike. I was hoping to find a replacement in that color because mine has a crack in it. If I can't find one, then I may start looking at different years and get it painted to match.
Ahhh, i.knew there was an underlying reason.

It's hard to find a nice upper fairing in the correct color for a reasonable price. I watched ebay forever for one for my 05. I got tired of waiting and got a great deal on a blue one. Had it painted and moved on. You might try to find a complete bike and swap, then sell the other bike.