• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Wanted Fork brace

What year bike do u have? I thought there was a difference starting with the 98's. Anybody else remember something to that effect?

kB fork brace is no longer available for 86 to 98 model according to Murphy’s kits.I ordered it,my money was refunded

kB fork brace is no longer available for 86 to 98 model according to Murphy’s kits.I ordered it,my money was refunded
Damn , I ordered something lately that was on the site but no longer available also . Time for some site maintenance I guess .

Go for the ine with the fork tube shields. They'll help protect the fork tube from stone nicks, that WILL tear up ur fork seals.
Being the frugal cogger that i am, i sacrificed a couple of can koozies and zip tied them to the lower half of the fork to protect frim stone dings.. never had another one after doing that.