• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Wanted grab handle and coolant tank cover 03

suzi74gt4920

Discovered bike has no coolant tank cover ,that little V shaped cover over the tank. And also for some reason its missing the grab handle on the side of the seat from the frame mount. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for the link. The grab handles the one I need. The belly pan I have ,Im looking for the little v piece at the bottom of the front of the fairing that protects the front of the coolant tank.

Thanks for the link. The grab handles the one I need. The belly pan I have ,Im looking for the little v piece at the bottom of the front of the fairing that protects the front of the coolant tank.
I believe that is it . Kind of hard to find for some reason .

Your right it is. The first time I clicked on the link it showed a belly pan-go figure. Thats the guy exactly I need. Thank you for all the help finding these pieces.

No prob . I bought that piece from a member called Wizard here a few years ago . He had just about every C10 part you could imagine . Unfortunately He passed away . Never got around to painting it though . Reminds me of him every time I look at it .