• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Wanted LEFT & RT DEFLECTORS. FOUND THIS ITEM

you mean the fairing extensions or the black plastic parts that screw to the bottom of the fairing on either side? Iā€™ve got them

This is what Dean is looking for. There are some on ebay, but not in pairs and they're pricey. Part number is 35019-1193 and 35019-1194.

Attachments

• C10 fairing extensions.jpg
    C10 fairing extensions.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Flap, Side Cowling.jpg
    Flap, Side Cowling.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Flap, Side Cowling RH.jpg
    Flap, Side Cowling RH.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 45
If your looking for the extensions Bud referenced, I bought some from Ron Ayers Parts last summer. Think they still stock them

Dean, the OEM deflectors (stock deflectors on the bike) can be removed/reversed and reinstalled on the opposite sides.
This will change the way the air moves at those holes.
Additionally, be sure that the air deflector is installed above the engine. if missing it allows air to flow aver the headers/engine and onto the rider.

Ride safe, Ted

Last edited:
Great item for cold riding but hot in the summer I bet . I really like my Baker Air Wings for adjustability but they are not available anymore .

Attachments

• 20211023_100206_(1)_(1).jpg
    20211023_100206_(1)_(1).jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 47