• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Wanted: right side antler

Not sure how but my right side antler broke recently. I was riding with the right side case on with very little weight in it and it broke just above the latch that holds locks the case on lot the antler.

I can have my buddy weld it but if anyone has a fresh one I think that would be better overall.

Thanks

Have this one waiting. Make a offer. And then there is shipping.

Thanks,
Roger

Attachments

• IMG_2441.JPG
    IMG_2441.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 102
PM Sent.

I have 1 right side antler that is NOT welded.

I have 2 right side antlers, welded and painted.

(I have been running a right side welded one for about 5 years since 2014 - no issues.)

Like Stasch, I've been using a welded Antler for years. No issues.

If you weld, best to chamfer the edges, weld, and weld a thin aluminum brace over the weld. (in the back)
(Can't be seen and makes the weld stronger)\
Only issue with a weld is you need a welder that can weld cast aluminum.

Ride safe, Ted

I have a virgin, non welded one here in sunny Florida. Let me know if you would like it for FREE, plus shipping.

Larry Buck
954-415-1828