• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Wanted: Stock Seat HARDWARE

shredran

Hi does anyone have a beaten up stock seat for your concours that you don't need? I don't care how crappy the condition is, I just need the 3 metal brackets on the bottom of the seat so I can use them to screw into my Saddlemen seat. Without the brackets, my new seat is useless. Let me know! I have an 09' C14 ABS. Please send me a PM.

Thanks!

I believe that piece is attached the the bike frame itself, what I need are the actual 3 mounting latches, 1 of which snaps into the Latch bracket u linked above. Nonetheless, thank you for taking the time to find that and I'll reach out to the seller now in case he has the 3 pieces I need! thanks!