• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Warning, do not purchase anything from safer-turn.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADVTRACKER

Warning, I paid for an alarm/tracking system from this company Oct, 2020. They told me I could wait until Dec for an upgraded version and I said OK. It is now July and I haven't received my order. I have contacted them many times, and occasionally I get a response saying my request will be forwarded to their shipping department. I've maybe gotten two of these replies since January, 2021.
I purchased an item from them in 2018 and it arrived.
The company is based in Slovenia. I can only guess that a couple things may have happened. They are going bankrupt, or they or so disorganized that things have come to a grinding halt.
I have tried to call the number posted on their website but have never been able to get through.
In any case, do not purchase anything from them if you value your wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.