• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Water pump needed ASAP Tampa Florida area

RTVI

If anyone has a water pump mine is completely shot tons of play in it and is close to Tampa Florida please reply thanks!

Hi everyone finally i was able to inserts these pictures from a wrench in with John Pope, Charlie Daniels, and others can't recall all the names great time guys Southeast area Fuquay-Varina, Raeigh,NC.

Attachments

• 100_5195.jpg
    100_5195.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 100_5194.jpg
    100_5194.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 118
  • ,jpg.jpg
    ,jpg.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 111
  • ,jpg.jpg
    ,jpg.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 100_5198.jpg
    100_5198.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 114
Just saw your post. I had a spare/used I could have sent you.
Oops...

Ride safe, Ted

PS: A.Rod, most of us have learned not to tell anyone that we know "the Pope", and certainly don't let it be known that we associated with him.
[[After all, we do have some standard's to live up to.]]
{Take that John!!!} šŸ˜† :D:p