• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Welcome Craige Scott as the NWAD

Tigger

Moped
Craige Scott was appointed as the Northwest Area Director by Executive Director Chuck Kimball on Friday -- Welcome Craige!

Yeah good deal. Welcome Craige

If you are wondering Tom V is still going  to be the Rally Meister for the Gorge.

Thank you one and all I’m very excited to be on board as a new NWAD and looking forward to working with Tom and Tim and Charlie and Kari as they all said that they would help me get up to speed  :motonoises: and hopefully make this a smooth transition, i’ll be retiring March 31  :) which is going to make the transition a lot easier and I’ll really be able to devote a lot of extra time to the club that I was unable to when I was working with the amount of overtime and on call weekends that I had, as of right now my overtime has been greatly reduced so I will be able to take this on now instead of wait till after I retired which is only two months away, very excited to be on board and again thank you one and all for your support And good wishes :))

Tom will continue until after the national in Vancouver but I will assist Tom in anyway that he needs assistance, looking forward to the nationals coming up as well hope to see all of you there.  :great:

Grats on the upcoming retirement DB, thanks for stepping up and taking the reins for PNW COG!  :great: