• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Welcome our new Southern California AAD- Jack Provda! COG#6677

Motomaniac

COG Southwest Area Director
With Jeff Hamilton leaving Southern California and moving to the beautiful Michigan area we needed a replacement for Jeff. Jeff was a very good SoCal AAD for many years and also is an excellent rider and mechanic! We all wish Jeff the best of everything in Michigan! We will miss him and continue to keep in touch!

Many of you know Jack and his very fast 2005 C10! I have been his wingman for many years! We have been riding together with a variety of fun riders each Sunday as part of the "Breakfast Run" for a long time! He has been to many local and out of state rallies and a COG member for close to 17 years! Please welcome Jack to his new position as Southern California AAD!

Having ridden with Jack on some great rides I know our Southern California area is in great hands! He is thoughtful, calm, and one hell of a rider. I'm not sure how comfortable he will be as sweep since I only remember trying to keep up. He has a a fabulous role model to follow but I'm positive he will get all the help he will need.

Many of you know Jack and his very fast 2005 C10! I have been his wingman for many years! We have been riding together with a variety of fun riders each Sunday as part of the "Breakfast Run" for a long time! He has been to many local and out of state rallies and a COG member for close to 17 years! Please welcome Jack to his new position as Southern California AAD!
Judging by the photos in this post (if it's the correct Jack) --->> Link
.....It appears that Jack prefers to hang out in the background....well now he's gone and done it..those days are over! :LOL:

I'm not sure how much a welcome from someone in a different area counts, but I feel I should welcome anyone that stands up in COG to volunteer for anything.....so...Welcome JACK! 🥳

Thanks! Looking forward to many great rides.

Does this mean that Russ is my boss? Uh oh, what am I getting myself into. 😁

BTW, this will be my 18th year of COG membership, and still riding the same bike.