• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WELCOME SPRING WITH TechSpec!!

SPRING HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!! AND WITH IT PERFECT RIDING WEATHER! WHAT BETTER WAY TO ENHANCE YOUR RIDE THEN WITH TechSpec TANK GRIPS. TechSpec WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND AN OFFER TO ALL OUR FRIENDS HERE ON COG-ONLINE. JUST GO TO TECHSPEC-USA.COM AND ENTER THE PROMO CODE "AFORUM" to receive 10% off YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE. WITH ALL THE GLORIOUS SPRING WEATHER OPENING UP TRUST IN TechSpec TO HELP MAKE YOUR RIDE MORE COMFORTABLE AND IMPROVE OVERALL RIDING SKILL. CHEERS

Hey, I purchased a number of general sheets and haven't opened or used them, any chance I could trade them for the new clear stuff?

Here is a picture of the snakeskin on my new 2012 Concours 14.... like it as much as I liked what I had on my ZX14 !

1212C14-April05.jpg

Finally, it warmed up and I put on the snake skins tonight then took a ride. I got to say it really makes a difference when you can lock into the bike when braking or coming into and out of corners. This was my first farkle and I'm glad I purchased this product. Next comes the 600 mile service and a long road trip.