• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

What a bike

kat4568

I have had my 2013 Concours for 5 years now. I was ready to sell it for a KTM Super Duke because the performance just wasn't there.
About 2 months ago, I took it to Ivan's Performance for one last chance at performance. Ivan tuned the bike as advertised. Well I am extremely happy with the low end torque this bike now has. I a getting around 46 mpg now.
I am now fixing up bike by adding a Corbin seat, AST bar risers, Switchback LED turn indicators, Pathfinder LED headlights, Vortex V3 fuel cap, National Cycle VStream Windshield. This is now a great motorcycle.
Thanks for letting me brag about my bike.
Ken

I have had my 2013 Concours for 5 years now. I was ready to sell it for a KTM Super Duke because the performance just wasn't there.
About 2 months ago, I took it to Ivan's Performance for one last chance at performance. Ivan tuned the bike as advertised. Well I am extremely happy with the low end torque this bike now has. I a getting around 46 mpg now.
I am now fixing up bike by adding a Corbin seat, AST bar risers, Switchback LED turn indicators, Pathfinder LED headlights, Vortex V3 fuel cap, National Cycle VStream Windshield. This is now a great motorcycle.
Thanks for letting me brag about my bike.
Ken
Awesome! I'm happy it worked out for you. Thanks for sharing ...

Ditto on the VStream! I'm loving mine. It's so calm behind that thing I bet I could strike a match and light a smoke! If I was a smoker that is....