• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

What a nice place this is

jeritter21608394

Least, it looks like it! Hah!

Just got a 2012 Candy Red Connie gotta admit, it's a thrill. The weight and sizes does remind me much about my Yamaha Venture Royale.
It needs some... Adjustment with this link break deal with my right foot, and it seems, I need to figure out my TPS; Which apparently are dieing and seems to a point of contention... (Ooo I already got some gripes about how they implemented it)

But. The bike works and doesn't leak! Like my Vstrom who's chain decided to reap my clutch (the mount bolts got fubared, the fix ended up drilling too deep, but the bike works just leaks. A lot)

I've lurked a bit so I'll go... Make some noise.

Least, it looks like it! Hah!

Just got a 2012 Candy Red Connie gotta admit, it's a thrill. The weight and sizes does remind me much about my Yamaha Venture Royale.
It needs some... Adjustment with this link break deal with my right foot, and it seems, I need to figure out my TPS; Which apparently are dieing and seems to a point of contention... (Ooo I already got some gripes about how they implemented it)

But. The bike works and doesn't leak! Like my Vstrom who's chain decided to reap my clutch (the mount bolts got fubared, the fix ended up drilling too deep, but the bike works just leaks. A lot)

I've lurked a bit so I'll go... Make some noise.
Welcome and congratulations!
I took Ted's advice and quit using the rear brake pedal. Front activates the rear and no thunk. Get Steve's flash! Consider joining as a full member. We're glad you're here.