• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WHAT A RACE!!! {spoiler alert}

professorkonk

WOW!! Today's race in Quatar was one of the most exciting I can remember! Brilliant riding and racing.

Rossi wins the dang thing! Davizioso and Iannone are #s 2 and 3 on their totally badass new Ducati GP15s. Marquez buggers the first turn and ends up in last place, then battles back up to 5th -- and setting a MotoGP speed record while doing it (over 217 MPH!!)

I can not imagine a more exciting and fitting beginning to this racing season! Breathtaking!

Attachments

• PopeBlessDucatis.jpg
    PopeBlessDucatis.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 121
I hope the Ducati, Yamaha, and Honda's fight like this for the rest of the season.  It was refreshing to see a mix of bike makes performing comparatively

I'm still a Hayden fan though it would be great to see him back on a competitive ride