• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

What being part of COG is all about.

ratherberiding

I have been part of the cog family for a few years and have been able to take part in the HFRO and made in an International event the year I was there (2014). I was in Minneapolis on Monday and was lucky enough to have break bread and have a few beer with Brian (2fast). Brian , Thanks for finding the time and taking Rod and I out to Coopers, Great evening.

Great to be able to connect with you Andrew! All we gotta do now is get Rod to join the club :)  Bring him along down to Missouri for the national next year and we'll make him an offer he cant refuse :-\

Andrew,
Sorry to miss you. I had just gotten back from a three day beer drinking festival in Northern Minnesota when Brian called and said you were in town. My three sons, their wives and kids were at the house for dinner, and I was the grill master.

Hope to catch you next time.

Are you coming back for the Hunt for Red October?

Jim, Brian told my about the home commitments Monday. HFRO , not this year. 25 Wedding Anniversary trip week of the 2nd, and no not on the bike !! After 28 years together I know what I need to do !!

Brian gave ma a pamphlet for Missouri.... could find the time and make that happen!!