• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WHERE CAN I BUY FRONT AND BACK ZG 1000 TIP OVER BARS

MYC10

Big Wheel
I have a new to me 1998 1000.  I’m seeking to buy front and rear tip over bars.  Where on earth can I locate this product?

Canyon cages by mc enterprises was once an option. I don't know if they still make them. they looked nicer and seemed easier to install.

Canyon cages will work for a zg1000?  Hmm.  Cool.  I’ll look more into it then.  I’ve only seen them for the 1400

Tundra, those are supposedly for 2007?-2009 C14, the original poster is looking for ones that fit a C10.
I never heard of those before, may want to post in the C14 section if they are not well known and you have experience with them.

DC Concours said:
Anyone know why murphs discontinued the rear bars?
In a post earlier this year, Murph stated that it takes a minimum order of 50 units to make it profitable to manufacture and sell the rear tip over bars.  Round up 50 people that will buy them and I'm sure he'll get them produced and available for sale.  My dad always says that everybody should be in a small business just once. ;)